The belfry of All Saints’ houses a ring of eight bells, the oldest dated 1682. Their details are as follows:
|6th||1750 (recast 1954)||10cwt|
|8th (Tenor)||1815 (recast 1906)||19cwt|
The oldest parts of the tower itself are Saxon, with other parts dated to the 13th, 15th and 19th century.
Below the belfry is the clock chamber, containing the mechanism of the clock presented to All Saints in 1893 by Mr George Sargent in memory of his parents, who lived opposite the church.
The Ringing Chamber
The bell ropes pass through the floor of the clock chamber and down to the ringing chamber, which contains some interesting wooden panels celebrating the ringing of peals in the 19th and early 20th century.